Frisco TX Townhomes & Townhouses For Sale
Included below are Frisco TX Townhomes & Townhouses For Sale. If you would like more information on any of these Frisco real estate Townhouse listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we'd be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help!
And, for your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new Frisco homes come on the market that match your specific criteria. Brownstead Real Estate, LLC, a Veteran Owned Business based in Frisco TX will assist you with professionalism and integrity!
Common benefits of owning a Townhouse in Frisco TX
AFFORDABILITY: Affordability is just one of the many distinct advantages that come with townhome ownership.
AMENITIES: Some townhomes are a part of a development. In such cases, amenities, such as a pool and a clubhouse. The biggest amenity is a prime location close to work, shopping, and transportation.
FREEDOM: Townhouse owners must abide by the rules imposed by the HOA. The HOA establishes rules to ensure that the properties are maintained in a certain way.
LESS MAINTENANCE: Being smaller than a single-family home, a townhome is generally less costly to maintain; or, upkeep is less labor intensive. Since townhouse owners pay into an HOA, the association takes care of exterior maintenance, such as lawn mowing and snow shoveling. Keep in mind that HOA dues may be high!
Frisco’s most recent rankings and recognition
- Safest Cities in America (#1) - SmartAsset, April 2022
- Best Place to Buy a House (#1) - WalletHub.com, August 2021
- Most Ambitious Cities in the U.S. (#8) - Go.Verizon.com, June 2021
- Safest Cities in America (#2) - SmartAsset, April 2021
- Top U.S. Cities Where Millennials Are Moving (#6) - SmartAsset, March 2021
- Best Cities to Do Business in Texas (#1) - HomeCity.com, October 2020
- Best Places to Live in Texas (#4) - HomeCity, August 2020
- Best Places to Buy a House in the U.S. (#3) - WalletHub, August 2020
- Best Cities for First-Time Home Buyers among Midsize Cities (#12), Best Cities Overall (#24 )- WalletHub, July 2020
- Fastest Growing Large Cities in U.S. over last decade (#1)- U.S. Census Bureau, May 2020
- Most Recession-Resistant Cities (#1)- SmartAsset, March 2020
NTREIS data last updated June 10, 2023.