Homes for Sale in Prairie View Frisco
Included below are Prairie View Homes For Sale in Frisco
If you would like more information on any of these Homes for Sale in Prairie View Frisco TX, simply click on any property to get access to the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we'd be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help!
And, for your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new Frisco homes in the Prairie View subdivision come on the market that match your specific criteria. Brownstead Real Estate, LLC, a Veteran Owned Business based in Frisco TX will assist you with professionalism and integrity!
Prairie View Frisco TX Amenities
From the breathtaking community pool to the Prairie House amenity center, Prairie View residents have ample reason to put down their tablets, phones and turn off the TV. This Frisco community is especially designed for everyone, including joggers, strollers, swimmers and soccer players.
Frisco’s most recent rankings and recognition
- Safest Cities in America (#1) - SmartAsset, April 2022
- Best Place to Buy a House (#1) - WalletHub.com, August 2021
- Most Ambitious Cities in the U.S. (#8) - Go.Verizon.com, June 2021
- Safest Cities in America (#2) - SmartAsset, April 2021
- Top U.S. Cities Where Millennials Are Moving (#6) - SmartAsset, March 2021
- Best Cities to Do Business in Texas (#1) - HomeCity.com, October 2020
- Best Places to Live in Texas (#4) - HomeCity, August 2020
- Best Places to Buy a House in the U.S. (#3) - WalletHub, August 2020
- Best Cities for First-Time Home Buyers among Midsize Cities (#12), Best Cities Overall (#24 )- WalletHub, July 2020
- Fastest Growing Large Cities in U.S. over last decade (#1)- U.S. Census Bureau, May 2020
- Most Recession-Resistant Cities (#1)- SmartAsset, March 2020
NTREIS data last updated October 3, 2023.