New Construction Homes in Prosper TX
View all New Construction Homes in Prosper TX
If you would like more information on any of these New Construction Homes in Prosper TX, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we'd be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold nearby, and more, so contact us TODAY and let's get started on fiding your new Prosper TX home!
And, for your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new Prosper TX Homes for sale come on the market that match your specific criteria.
Important Considerations When Buying A New Construction Home in Prosper
1. Not all Prosper builders provide the same level of customer service and communication!
2. You may hire a professional home inspector to inspect your Prosper home during the build process (phase inspection), right before closing or at or around month ten after living in the home (right before your one-year basic warranty expires). Decide immediately when and if you will have a home inspection and communicate that to the builder!
3. Make sure you really want the home BEFORE you sign anything, builder contracts are legally binding!
4. Do not drag your feet on providing the builder a preapproval letter within the prescribed timeframe! Do not waste time!
5. Once you go under contract; do not expect the builder to make any changes/modifications to anything. If the builder allows any changes, it may cost you a “change fee”! Again, do not sign until you are in agreement with ALL terms of the sales contract!
6. DO NOT feel pressured by anyone to sign a sales contract; only sign when you are comfortable and serious moving forward with your purchase!
7. Sit down and make a list of every possible question you can think of; example: what type of water heater will be installed, what type/stye/height of fence will be installed, what type of shingles will be installed, when can I expect updated from the builder, when can I expect the build process to commence, will there be any meetings (initial builder meeting, pre-sheetrock meeting, pre-walkthrough and final walkthrough meeting).
8. If you need any rooms or the garage to be a certain size, verify BEFORE signing!
9. Ask about the builder warranty; you may ask for a copy BEFORE signing anything!
10. You may review a blank sales contract before signing!
11. You may hire an attorney to review the sales contract BEFORE you sign!
12. The closing date/month is only a projection; there can and usually are delays due to receiving the building permit, weather issues, availability of supplies, subcontractor availability!
13. If you see the lot next yours moving forward in the construction process before yours, well, they probably went under contract before you!
14. Get permission from the builder prior to entering the construction site of your home-the builder and your real estate broker are NOT responsible for any injuries you may incur! Some builders require you to wear a hard hat!
15. Again, due to the permit process, your Prosper home’s construction may not start immediately after you sign the sales contract.
NTREIS data last updated December 2, 2023.