Single and One Story Homes in Frisco TX
Included below are Single and One Story Homes in Frisco TX. If you would like more information on any of these Frisco real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we'd be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold in Frisco and nearby areas and more, so just let us know how we can help!
And, for your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new one story homes for sale in Frisco TX come on the market that match your specific criteria.
About Frisco TX
Frisco TX is a city in North Texas and it's part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. Downtown Frisco is home of the Frisco Heritage Museum displays antiques, Nationl Soccer Hall of Fame, vintage cars and railroad memorabilia. The National Videogame Museum has rare gaming consoles and arcade machines. Next door, Sci-Tech Discovery Center offers hands-on exhibits for kids. To the northeast, Frisco Commons Park features playgrounds, a fishing pond and an amphitheater. Also, don't forget to visit The Star in Frisco, Headquarters of the Dallas Cowboys.
Frisco’s most recent rankings and recognition
- Safest Cities in America (#1) - SmartAsset, April 2022
- Best Place to Buy a House (#1) - WalletHub.com, August 2021
- Most Ambitious Cities in the U.S. (#8) - Go.Verizon.com, June 2021
- Safest Cities in America (#2) - SmartAsset, April 2021
- Top U.S. Cities Where Millennials Are Moving (#6) - SmartAsset, March 2021
- Best Cities to Do Business in Texas (#1) - HomeCity.com, October 2020
- Best Places to Live in Texas (#4) - HomeCity, August 2020
- Best Places to Buy a House in the U.S. (#3) - WalletHub, August 2020
- Best Cities for First-Time Home Buyers among Midsize Cities (#12), Best Cities Overall (#24)- WalletHub, July 2020
- Fastest Growing Large Cities in U.S. over last decade (#1)- U.S. Census Bureau, May 2020
- Most Recession-Resistant Cities (#1)- SmartAsset, March 2020
Don't miss this opportunity to own a home in the highly sought-after Stonebrook One subdivision with no HOA! This...
NTREIS data last updated May 28, 2023.